"That's a great deal to make one word mean," Alice said in a thoughtful tone. "When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said Humpty Dumpty, "I always pay it extra."

Sunday 16 November 2008

Wackaloon


As everyone who knows me has by now appreciated I think Sarah Palin is an evil theocratic ignoramus who is as dim as the microwave light. So when I came across her being described as a wackaloon I thought I must look that word up – it sounded great.

A wackaloon, it seems, is:-

1) an individual person, or politician, who continually makes foolish statements, comments or surmises.

2) Someone whose behaviour bypasses moron idiot and dumbf**k. Characterized by saying or doing the same stupid thing over and over even though others have pointed out your ridiculous behaviour.

3) A person on the brink of a mental breakdown or exhibiting signs of insanity, irrational behaviour, foaming of the mouth, and embarrassing facial twitches.

I haven’t noticed any facial twitches or foaming at the mouth but all the rest seems to fit with my perception of the Republican Governor of Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment